Amazon

Wednesday 20 June 2012

livefornothingdieforsomething ebay uk member WARNING

Because I didnt want postage stamps for payment and because I decided this ebay member was not having the item After telling him I was not selling to him he paid for it I immediately refunded him but he reckoned he was the owner and it was my fault i refunded him... 
I received over 50 emails most being insulting and several threatening legal action with several saying that this idiot was coming round to collect. Modifying his veiled threats to say the police would come with him to prevent a breach of the peace I think the words of advice from the police would be along the lines of that he would have been breaching the peace if he had come to collect..
CHOICE BITS FROM EMAILS
Dear recyclatronix,

I am worried that someone else is going to tread in you.

I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN.

We are all responsible for the consequences of our actions.

You are welcome to speak to the Police about harrassment, you keep saying you will, but I am still awaiting to hear from them.

Funny that...

When I visit you I will bring the Police with me to ensure no breach of the peace.

- livefornothingdieforsomething
 Dear recyclatronix,

Let's see who is right shall we?

You have no right to deny the highest bidder access to the statue.

Refunding money means nothing, that was your decision - not mine matey.

Next time we talk it will be face to face.

Now run along Mr Fraudster and ring the Police...

I WILL NOT BE WRITING TO YOU AGAIN BY EMAIL.

SPURIOUS CLAIMS OF HARRASSMENT ARE A POOR SUBSTITUTE FOR A GOOD DEFENCE.

YOU HAVE NO DEFENCE.


- livefornothingdieforsomething
 Dear recyclatronix,

The other ebay member is being investigated for fraud and falsely submitting bids.

He operates a scam.

He like yourself is being investigated by the authorities and by ebay for seeking to avoid paying ebay fees.

I have every right to collect my item and will do so.

I look forward to hearing from the Police as I am speaking to them myself.

I have explained the position to you in full and will not be emailing you again.

When someone wins an auction you are contractually obliged to hand over the item.
- livefornothingdieforsomething
 Dear recyclatronix,

I spend my working days dealing with crooks and criminals.

You will be treated like one of them...

I have registered your details with a number of authorities.

You only have yourself to blame for the position you are now in.
- livefornothingdieforsomething
 Dear recyclatronix,

And since item will now be collected I wouldn't recommend using "matey" either.

Someone might get offended.
- livefornothingdieforsomething
ETC 
These messages were sent to me by ebays message system 
I am still waiting....
Jusr be very careful if you dont do whats demanded this idiot cant stop himself...
 


No comments: