Amazon

Monday 12 April 2010

A good weekend decluttering my garage at the local bootsale.

The weather was absolutely spot on the weekend just passed, Saturday was gloriously sunny from the start Sunday was not as sunny but it wasnt overcast.
First bootsale was a 7 o clock start And was in a field by the main road we got our pitch on the edge of the field and set our stall up our first sale was of an antique butter churn which needed a couple of jobs done to it however this did not deter the buyer and he did not haggle over the price. I sold a few paintings and lots of bric a brac on the buying front the best thing I bought was a Steepletone "heartbeat" retro radio at the bargain price of £2.00.
The second bootsale which was a lot further away from my home was also pretty good on the selling front and again nothing that caught my attention on the buying front, I sold 2 tables lots of paintings and a good load of bric a brac and came home really happy apart from the fact that there was nothing I wanted to buy although I bought some new tool handles and a few bits of brass..

No comments: