Amazon

Sunday 18 April 2010

Things I did today, a boring blog

Things I did today, Turned over the soil in the garden for a vegetable patch. Planted Tomato seeds Leeks and mixed salad leaves then I  dismantled a pushbiketo give to the scrap man whenever he turns up.
Tomorrow I will be buying a replacement part for a lawn mower I acquired off of Tewkesbury Freecycle (I just hoping that it works when I have replaced the part as i have no idea).
Ebay nothing much on Ebay at the moment just a vintage Russian made night sight and a bid on an old Sony PDA, I think the model is an NRV 70 they are old but well built and this one has a 1 gb memory stick which is good enough for my use..
Facebook today was about me leaving comments about someone who I cant stand... nb my facebook name is Sprig of Parsley.. Anyway onwards and upwards..

No comments: