Amazon

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Trading on ebay recyclatronix

I sell on ebay uk as well as at bootsales  weather permitting..I have recently become self employed and have to rely on myself to generate some income.
My trade is a gardener which is work I really enjoy so I advertise to do gardening work in the Malvern Hills area.
Ebay is an OK trading place.
Bootsales are a good source of income
The above statements are true provided you have a  product to sell I find Collectables and jewellery work for me on ebay and the larger collectables domestic items and anything else not valuable enough to sell on ebay work at bootsales.
Over the years you learn that you have to buy as well as you sell and always have a good amount of stock.
It doesnt pay to have items that exhibit any signs of damage, repair or abuse especially for ebay unless of course it is a rare or collectable item and it is important that you provide a good description on your ebay listing.
Adsense and amazon affiliate programs I also use these programs to generate some extra adverts and please feel free to click on any of my adsense ads which should have content related to this page and help me generate some more income.

No comments: